Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Norfolk -- Norwich
Job Type Permanent
Posted Monday, January 14, 2019
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic client. Our clients forward thinking and close knit team are seeking an experienced engineer to join this vibrant environment... This is a career not a job!!
Responsible for managing the electrical maintenance activities on the site and within the manufacturing areas
Responsible for resolving breakdown situations and provide reasonable out-of-hours cover in the event of a breakdown
Ensure that standards and procedures are in place to govern the engineering activities to ultimately allow the site to produce quality, cost effective products.
Identifying the root cause of problems and developing solutions in order to maximise efficiency and reduce manufacturing down times
Investigate and analyse causes of breakdowns. Modify plant and equipment to eliminate breakdowns and aim to improve plant reliability and efficiency
Working closely with the Senior Manager and Health and Safety Manager to ensure the smooth running of the site
Maintain an adequate stock of spare parts to deal with routine maintenance and breakdowns
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience on 3 phase, panels, contactors, relays, motors, electro-pneumatic.
· Significant experience within a manufacturing environment and production line machinery
.PLC programming experience
· Able to work effectively under time pressure to resolve breakdowns
· You will have strong communication and planning skills allowing you to work with all levels of the business
· Ideally degree qualified in an Electrical Engineering field
· NICEIC 17th edition qualified as a minimum.
· Project management experience of large scale electrical installations and significant engineering tasks.
· IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent and experience in DSEAR would be an advantage.
The client offers a good starting salary of £34,500 plus a 3% salary increase year on year, healthcare and pension benefits.
If you are a looking for a cracking opportunity, where your opinion matters, I want to hear from you, please send your CV and covering letter to Claire Turner at Interaction Recruitment.