Operations Manager - Cladding (333467)
Senior Operations Manager - Facades
Salary up to £75,000 + Car/Allowance + 25 days Holiday + Pension + Bonus + Gym Membership
A renowned specialist facade contractor providing the design, manufacture, supply and installation of Cladding and Curtain Walling projects is searching for a Senior Operations Manager to lead the Southern operations team.
You will be joining a successful Façade contractor and will report to the Chief Operations Officer. Intern you will be responsible to leading all construction activities and manging four Project Managers and site teams.
Your department with manage up to 5 projects at any one time, values raging from £200,000 to £3 million.
The role would suit an Operation Manager or Construction Director who is charismatic and able to build relationship internally and externally.
This sub-contractor has a targeted turnover of £12 million for 2019.
The business has long-term relationships and pride themselves on developing excellent client relationships for repeat business.
This contractor will consider a Senior Contract Manager, Operations Manager or newly appointed Director with Cladding / Facades experience.
• Full control of onsite construction of all projects, notably front-line delivery.
• Manage and motivate all site team.
• Responsible for leading the team with reference to programme, quality and H&S.
• Maintain or better construction budgets.
• Will have a good understanding of design and work with the Internal design department.
• Management of site resources to ensure maximum success.
• Develop & maintain regular communication with staff and suppliers.
• Advise and report both individually and overall success.
• Support the promotion of the company with the COO.
• Proactively work with the Commercial Director to maximise commercial advantage.
• Ensure contractual notices are given and adequate & up-to-date records are maintained.
• Takes appropriate action to put in place measures to reduce the exposure to the company to adverse risks.
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Stephen Blaymires at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07973877010 or email: Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org