Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- South West England -- Dorset -- Weymouth
Job Type Permanent
Posted Friday, February 01, 2019
up to £55,000 + Package
A renowned Residential Developer based in Dorset are searching for a Site Manager to join their team. The company has built up a fantastic reputation for building sustainable and exceptionally high quality residential dwellings across Dorset, Devon and Hampshire. These developments range from volume sites with bespoke and traditional style homes to smaller individual exclusive developments.
They are looking to recruit due strategic growth and this particular development consists of 16 luxury bungalows.They place a huge emphasis on quality and ensuring each unit is built correctly and to the exact specification.The project is all traditional build and each unit will be high specification and built using the highest quality materials.
The successful Site Manager will report directly into the Construction Manager and as there will be such a large focus on the quality and detail of each unit the ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and work to the very highest standards.
This role would suit an experienced Site Manager from a developer or main contractor housing background.
- First aid at work
- Asbestos Awareness
- Minimum of 3 years` Site Management experience.
- Implementing and adhering to the project management plan, including all site procedures and practices as well as completing records and documentation for administrative purposes.
- To complete all projects on time to the highest standard possible and within budget.
- To hold weekly meetings with employees/subcontractors to obtain weekly updates and progress reports.
- Subcontractor management.
To discuss this role further or to apply please call Chris Grimes on 02382 025 900 / 07703559144 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org