Transport Administrator (371180)
Transport Admin Supervisor for our client based in Bourne
Based within the traffic planning department you will work closely with both the UK planning team but also with the administrative team at our Holland depot. You will work to effectively communicate information to customers and work towards agreed targets between the UK and Holland offices. A large part of the role will be to carry out the tracking of deliveries to ensure goods are delivered on time.
Responsibilities will include:
• Documentation administration within our system and liaising with our Holland depot to ensure all documents are correctly received.
• Communicating with drivers and relaying this information.
• Communicating with customers, relaying information and working to resolve any issues.
• Tracking vehicles to report ETAs to customers
• Communicating any issues to management.
• Confident IT skills and proficient in both excel and outlook programmes.
• Previous experience working in a traffic office would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Although working as a team the ability to work on your own initiative will be important.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to follow processes effectively.
• Excellent time keeping skills
Hours of work are Tuesday to Saturday 0830 – 1800