Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- East Midlands -- Northamptonshire -- Corby
Job Type Permanent
Posted Friday, May 22, 2020
Job Title: Planning / Scheduling Support
Hours: Monday - Friday
We are working with our Corby-based client to find them a candidate to fill the position of Planning / Scheduling Support, working within their busy Planning Team.
This role is pivotal to the team and will ensure that all factory documentation / production packs are produced and completed accurately and on time. It will also involve highlighting any production shortages / overages, logging and analysing these and making sure that finished stock levels are monitored. It is also vital to be able to support the team during periods of holiday and absence.
Role / Candidate Requirement:
· Use SAP and SRMS systems to release all production paperwork and labels for both dry and wet production on time, preventing any unplanned downtime.
· To monitor label stocks and ensure purchasing are informed of any new orders within lead times.
· To maintain and produce excel production plans for the dry and wet factory.
· In conjunction with the planners, work with the scale up team and production for new products and their integration into the factory
· Yield Management - logging in excel and analysing production shortages and overages highlighting areas for improvement to planners
· Responsible for the management of finished goods stock levels in SAP, including shelf life monitoring, for wet and dry products, working with Customer Services for feedback where required
· Place cross co orders in SAP for finished goods manufactured/held in other plants or received for HM01 plant
· Cover defined planning functions and tasks during periods of holiday and absence
· Sensory taste panel assisting Quality Control with product release
· Any other reasonable duties that the line manager may request
If you feel you have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply with your CV or call 01536 412121 and speak to Vicky to discuss the role further