Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Cambridgeshire -- Cambridge
Job Type Permanent
Posted 10 August 2018
Position: Finance Manager
Salary: Competitive DOE
We have the pleasure to be recruiting a Finance Manager for a successful, globally recognised start-up that is already a leader in its field. This role will be ideal for a hands-on Finance Manager to provide high quality finance support and financial information to key stakeholders.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include ensuring all ledger postings are accurate, preparing management accounts including accruals and prepayments, and assisting with the annual audit preparation. In addition, youll also be responsible for purchase and sales ledgers including credit control, reconciliation and input of banks, credit cards, petty cash, daily banking and managing payroll with their external provider.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience and traits:
· ACCA, CIMA or Qualified by Experience.
· Recent experience with SAGE 50 or 200.
· Finance experience in a commercial business environment, including previous experience of preparing management accounts for the Board.
· Experienced in managing confidential and sensitive information.
· Have excellent communication skills, including face to face, telephone and written communication skills.
· Possess excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Have a professional, proactive, friendly and flexible approach.
· Have Advanced IT skills including working with Microsoft Office.
In addition to the above any of the following experience would be beneficial:
· Experience in a technology start-up company.
· Ability to accurately model different business models.
· Introduction of business processes and operational management.
· Contract negotiation.
· Forecasting and reporting.
If you feel like you have the above relevant experience and would like to be considered for this position, please feel free to submit your CV. If you would like more information please contact Chris Maurice on 07973 876394 or via email at Chris.Maurice@interactionrecruitment.co.uk