Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- New Milton
Job Type Permanent
Posted 09 November 2018
Up to £60,000 + Package
A great opportunity for a Technical Manager has arisen on a permanent basis with an award winning regional residential developer in Hampshire.
You wil have responsibility for all stages of the design process including statutory approvals we are looking for a technical manager, however consideration will be given to a technical coordinator who is looking to develop and grow into the role. The key result areas are optimisation of the scope and requirements of the project, providing cost effective and technically accurate design solutions to maximum return on investment. You will have a proven track record within a design environment with a B.I.A.T/Degree or similar. A sound knowledge of building regulations, warranty providers and SAPS are essential.
Typical duties will include:
· Prepare project specific consultants appointment documents including the scope of works / schedule of services
· Deliver trade packages on time and accurately.
· Monitor current position against agreed design programme.
· Organise and control the technical/design development of the project in accordance with specification and the construction programme. Review and comment on the design.
· Look at value engineering to help reduce costs.
· Actively take part in regular team and site meetings to progress site delivery.
The ideal candidate will come from a structural/civil engineering background and have experience of working on new build residential projects.
This is an excellent role for somebody looking to work for a extremely reputable, forward thinking organisation with excellent scope for growth and development. offering a competitive salary depending on experience.
To find out more about this role or to apply please call Chris Grimes on 02382 025 900/07703559144 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org