Interaction Recruitment are currently looking for a freelance Estimator to join a small and local contractor that are expanding their team in Cambridge. The company has been trading in the East Anglia area for almost 5 years, providing construction services to a wide range of clients and businesses, such as commercial offices, Research & Development, schools, colleges and universities. These projects typically range in value from £350k to £5m.
As the Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing estimates of values up to £5 million, so previous experience is essential.
The Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from Construction specialists.
· Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
· Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
· Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience within in similar position as an Estimator.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
If you feel you have the relevant experience or qualifications for this position please send your CV to Andy.Callow@interactionrecruitment.co.uk or call Andy on 07885 687 951.