Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Manchester
Job Type Permanent
Posted 15 April 2018
Service Desk Manager (IT Support)
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client, a leading digital signage and communications solutions provider have an exciting opportunity due to expansion of the technical department.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a service desk environment, you will manage the operation of the Service Desk function and ensure delivery of customer SLAs both remotely and on-site across UK and Europe.
Key roles and responsibilities:
· Manage the overall operation of the Service Desk Team including - SLA monitoring, planning and resolution, also managing staff rotas, development and appraisals
· Operate in a continuous improvement framework to deliver enhanced customer service
· Implementing best practice and ITIL principles with the service desk environment
· Statistical reporting of Service Desk operation against SLA
· Promote a collaborative culture across the Service Desk Team, the Technical Department and the wider business, working closely with colleagues at all levels to determine strategies to ensure maximum use and development of resources
· Maintain relevant records and documentation to ensure relevant reporting is delivered within expected timeframes
· Manage and develop relationships and contracts with third party service providers
· Develop and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders
· Stay abreast of technological innovations and developments with 3rd party products and services
· Management of a service/help desk in an IT/Technical environment
· Management of customer SLAs, issue reporting and resolution
· Management, development and operation of a Service/Help Desk ticketing system
· Data Analysis and report creation
· Staff management and appraisal
· Microsoft Office Products / SQL Server
· Amazon Web Services or other cloud services (desirable)
In return our client offers a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary, 20 days holiday, 3% contributory pension and excellent opportunities to progress your own career.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading company then please send your CV to email@example.com and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.