Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Hertfordshire -- Watford
Job Type Permanent
Posted 01 February 2018
SQL Database Administrator
£45,000 or above
Our client, a leading online software company is looking to expand their IT department with an experienced SQL Server Database Administrator. You will be based in the Watford office support centre and provide the smooth running and efficient database management across 160 customer sites.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Database maintenance
· Provide technical advice to management and users
· In case of emergency, some out of hours work
· Knowledge on high availability options for SQL server is essential.
· SQL server 2008 and above
· Replication scenarios
· Knowledge on Azure is beneficial
· Microsoft / ITIL certifications beneficial
In return our client offers a very competitive salary, excellent company benefits including 25 days holiday and career progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading company please submit interested CVs to email@example.com and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail