Working for one of the leading local M&E contractors, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a HVAC engineer to join their established maintenance team.
My client is looking to recruit a new member of engineering maintenance team in the form of a mobile HVAC engineer in the New Year. Ideally the candidate will be qualified Air Conditioning Engineer with all round maintenance experience.
· F-Gas Cat 1
· Electrical qualifications (17th Edition and City and Guilds 2330)
· Plumbing and Hot Water experience is preferable
· Experience of commercial M&E building maintenance
· PPM activities (weekly fire alarm tests, water flushing, Monthly Emergency Lighting & water temperature testing)
Salary and experience is dependant on experience but includes:
· Competitive salary
· Van and fuel card
· 20 days holiday per annum
If you are interested in this role or would be interested in a new career in the maintenance division, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com