My Client, a European organisation with a manufacturing entity situated close to Milton Keynes is currently looking to recruit for the position of Business Analyst. This position will utilise data warehouse tools in order to generate sales information reports, analyse data trends and assist in budgeting processes.
Offering a salary based on experience, this organisation will consider both graduate level applications and those from more practically experienced Candidates.
· Managing the Sales Database, maintaining the availability of information held within, ensuring that new information is uploaded correctly and accessible when called upon.
· Analyse monthly sales reports, gathering data from various locations within the business (ensuring that this information is gained on a regular and timely basis from the sales teams)
· Preparation of specific and ad hoc reporting in relation to sales and product information
· Preparation of files for the annual budget process, preparing all historical data to support forecasts and improve budget accuracy
· Prepare information for the year end sales forecasts held throughout the year
· Prepare and analyse specific Sales KPIs and prepare specific reports related to sales forecasting and planning processes based on historical data, trend analysis and statistical reports.
To be suitable for this position you will either have practical experience of working within a large volume or "big data" analysis capacity or have the theoretical capability to apply analysis techniques to large scale information.
Your IT experience will ideally encompass Qlikview, BI/BW or SQL as well as Excel.