ASP.NET MVC Developer
Bradford, West Yorkshire
My client a leading business in e-learning software, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced web-based MVC .NET developer to join their successful agile development team. You will be reporting to the Technical Product Development Manager to help develop the company's in-house software solution and meet the business requirements.
Key skills and responsibilities:
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
· Provide technical support to others within the software development team
· Liaise across departments / Scrum teams to ensure commitment of quality
· Maintain an organised workflow and keep all development projects under strict version control
· Work to development specifications to produce robust and reusable code
In return they offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary and excellent opportunities to progress your own career.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading company then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.