My client is a successful Construction company based in Wellingborough. Due to expansion and some restructuring within the company they have an opportunity for an experience CAD Technician /Draughts Technician to join their team
They offer a competitive salary, 20 days holiday, free parking and intensive training.
· Carries out design / drafting assignments using AutoCad. Investigates and procures all data required to develop a design.
· Create erection drawings to be used in both custom and standard projects as assigned by direct reports.
· Works closely with all key personnel to ensure that drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
· Generates detailed mechanical drawings for manufacturing and warehouse applications.
· Enters equipment lists as needed for projects, make adjustments appropriately.
· Acts in a liaison capacity with warehouse to troubleshoot assembly problems.
· Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
Mechanical / Civil Engineering Degree or Certificate
Background in the construction industry or form works would be ideal but not essential.
You need a mechanical/ civil engineering understanding and be able to read drawing.
My client can offer a great career, training, progression and development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this l