Working for a leading building services company in the UK who have been established for over 90 years, I have an excellent opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their projects team. As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be required to cover the Essex and London areas.
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be required to:
· Install and commission various types of Air Conditioning equipment in a private residential and sometimes commercial setting.
· Installation of both commercial and domestic air conditioning systems including splits, multi-splits and VRV/VRF.
· Ensure all sites are maintained to a high standard and ensure continuous improvement
· Work alongside all other departments to ensure the smooth running of all our sites
· Diagnosing faults and rectifying them promptly.
· Have a good understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
· Be polite and have good customer service skills as you will be the face of the business.
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
· Time served apprenticeship with certificates
· F-Gas & GNVQ qualified to category 1 (category 2 with experience).
· You will be I.T. literate.
· You will be CRB clear.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in the industry
· Full UK Driving Licence
· CSCS card
Salary and benefits for the Air Conditioning Engineer is dependant on experience but includes:
· Competitive Salary
· Company van and specialist equipment.
· Working hours are 08:00-17:00hrs Mon-Fri.
· Overtime will be required.
· Holidays are 23 days per Annum plus Bank Holidays.
If you would be interested in this role or a role in the Maintenance Sector, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org