MechanicalSmall Works Project Manager - Based in Wellingborough - Permanent
A well established M&E Contractor based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire is looking for an experienced Mechanical Small Works Project Manager to join their expanding team.
Specialising within the Small Works Division you will be working on projects up to the value of £200,000 and predominately in the retail, leisure and education sectors.
As the Mechanical Small Works Project Manager you will be responsible to manage and control a number of multi-disciplined contracts. You will have total responsibility for the financial success of all contracts ensuring costs are controlled at all levels including the reimbursement for variations/changes that may occur throughout the contract.
Applications are now invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Financial control of multiple mechanical projects.
- Procurement of plant and materials
- Labour control.
- Achieve the successful hand over of the project to the clients satisfaction.
- Programming and re-programming of all works.
- Carryout project administration-progress reports.
- Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
- Lead, drive and encourage site teams.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com