We are a currently recruiting a Technical Solutions Analyst for one of our Peterborough based clients. My client is a well established organisation, who are a forward thinking company in their approach to IT, Technology and the processes which they have in place. We are looking for individuals who possess a wide range of knowledge across various platforms and technologies and someone who is able to articulate and produce proposals and recommendations for technical infrastructure projects. You will be working closely with many other teams such as Project Management, Infrastructure, Desktop Support and Architecture.
We are keen to hear from individual with knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas:
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to conduct research into technical products and services as required
· Strong customer service orientation.
· A team-oriented individual who can work collaboratively with others
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
· Producing proposals and recommendations & developing infrastructure solutions
· Knowledge and experience in LAN/WAN
· Knowledge and experience of Storage Area Networks
· Knowledge and experience of additional server platforms and applications (Active Directory, Exchange, VMware etc)
· Knowledge and experience in telephony technologies
· Experience interfacing with vendors, internal customers and external customers.
· Able to conduct research into technical products and services as required.
· Ability to keep current on all relevant technical products and services
My client prides themselves on creating a positive working environment for all their employees and offers many great & unique benefits, so if you feel you have the skills and experience required. Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you further.