Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Kent -- Sevenoaks
Job Type Permanent
Posted 14 June 2018
Up to £70,000 + Package
A great opportunity for a Technical Manager has arisen on a permanent basis with an award winning national residential developer initially working on 2 key sites in Kent.
This Technical Manager position will be reporting into the Technical Director. The role is office based but will involve elements of travelling to both live and prospective sites.
Typical duties will include:
· Prepare project specific consultants appointment documents including the scope of works / schedule of services
· Deliver trade packages on time and accurately.
· Monitor current position against agreed design programme.
· Organise and control the technical/design development of the project in accordance with specification and the construction programme. Review and comment on the design.
· Look at value engineering to help reduce costs.
· Actively take part in regular team and site meetings to progress site delivery.
The ideal candidate will come from a structural/civil engineering background and have experience of working on new build residential projects.
This is an excellent role for somebody looking to work for a extremely reputable, forward thinking organisation with excellent scope for growth and development. offering a competitive salary depending on experience.
To find out more about this role call Chris Grimes on 02382 025 900 or E: email@example.com