Working for a family business based in Cambridgeshire an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover their commercial and domestic contracts in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
The client work on a wide portfolio of buildings which includes hotels, hospitals, churches, listed buildings, supermarkets or schools. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of a variety of plant types including AHUS, FCUS, and electrical distribution and lighting systems.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to:
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
· Carry out fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of electrical building services equipment
· To close / update completed PPM tasks on the site computerised maintenance system.
· Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
· To co-ordinate specialist subcontractors requirements both for PPM and reactive works.
· Attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· City & Guilds 236/0 & 2330 Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
· City & Guilds 2391 (Inspection and Testing)
· 17th Edition IEE
· L8 Awareness
· City & Guilds Refrigerant, Safe Handling
· HV (AP15)
· ACS/Gas Safe qualifications
Salary and benefits is dependant on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
· Overtime /Callout
· 23 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
If you are interested in this role please apply, or you are keen on a position within the Maintenance industry, please call Liam at Interaction Recruitment on 01223311735 or email email@example.com