Working for a family business based in Cambridgeshire an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover their commercial and domestic contracts in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
The client work on a wide portfolio of buildings which includes hotels, hospitals, churches, listed buildings, supermarkets or schools. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of a variety of plant types including AHUS, FCUS, and electrical distribution and lighting systems.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to:
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
· Carry out fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of electrical building services equipment
· To close / update completed PPM tasks on the site computerised maintenance system.
· Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
· To co-ordinate specialist subcontractors requirements both for PPM and reactive works.
· Attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· City & Guilds 236/0 & 2330 Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
· City & Guilds 2391 (Inspection and Testing)
· 17th Edition IEE
· L8 Awareness
· City & Guilds Refrigerant, Safe Handling
· HV (AP15)
· ACS/Gas Safe qualifications
Salary and benefits is dependant on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
· Overtime /Callout
· 23 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
If you are interested in this role please apply, or you are keen on a position within the Maintenance industry, please call Liam at Interaction Recruitment on 01223311735 or email email@example.com