Commercial Gas Engineer - Commercial Combustion Engineer - Gas Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join an experienced and established Building Services company. This company have been established for 40 years and are looking for engineers to join their Gas division.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Produce clear and concise written reports in a timely manner.
· Identify any defects found and report to site representative and Line Manager.
· Providing a parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Recognised GAS SAFE Domestic Qualifications
· Recognised GAS SAFE Commercial Qualifications
· Recognised OFTEC Qualifications (desirable)
· Recognised mechanical qualifications (desirable)
· Knowledge of other HVAC building services an advantage.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
· 22 days holiday
· Call-out Allowance
If you are interested in this position or are looking for a role as a Gas Engineer, please call Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email your CV to email@example.com