Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Cambridgeshire -- Peterborough
Job Type Permanent
Posted 22 May 2018
Commercial Gas Engineer - Commercial Combustion Engineer - Gas Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join an experienced and established Building Services company. This company have been established for 40 years and are looking for engineers to join their Gas division.
As a Commercial Combustion Engineer you will be required to:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Produce clear and concise written reports in a timely manner.
· Identify any defects found and report to site representative and Line Manager.
· Providing a parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
The successful Commercial Combustion Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience: