Role: Field CNC Service Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000PA
Location: Field based, work from Home
Hour: 40 hours PW plus overtime
Our Client is a CNC Service specialist company that require an exemplary Field CNC Service Engineer to work from the midlands and help to cover the south of the UK. The is purely an autonomous role within that specialise in installing and servicing various types of CNC Machinery including wire EDM and small VMCs, and you must have good knowledge of fault finding, repair, and general services on various machines (milling or turning) that predominantly have FANUC controls.
You will be responsible for fault finding, repairing and carrying out general servicing on a range CNC machinery throughout the UK. This would suit an ambitious engineer who has strong experience with CNC Machinery. Training will be given to enable the applicant to work on our range of machines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that will offer further success for the right candidate.
The Role as a Field CNC Service Engineer:
· Fault finding and repairing CNC Machine tools at customer premises
· Carrying out both reactive and planned maintenance.
· Based from home, and covering mostly the South and Midlands, but there may be further travel on occasions.
· Flexible hours of work required.
· Hours of work would be 40 hours per week plus overtime based on a months average.
Field CNC Service Engineer requirements:
· Be experienced with CNC machine tool servicing and possess good mechanical and some electrical knowledge.
· Be conversant with Fanuc controls
· You will ideally be based in the Midlands or surrounding area.
· It is also essential that you have an engineering background with machine tools
· Minimum 3 years in CNC services
Please call Adam on 02476015218 or 07740819391 for more information.