Working for local Gas and Oil Engineering company based in Cambridge my client is currently recruiting for a qualified Gas Engineer on a permanent basis to carry out predominantly: boiler servicing, fault finding/repair on landlord and private contract.
Working on a mobile basis in a 30 mile radius of Cambridge as a Gas Engineer, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance on plumbing and heating systems
· Fault Finding and repairs
· Complete some installations.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
The successful Domestic Gas Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Gas Safe - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1, WAT1, CPA1
· Relevant Domestic Gas qualifications
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently
· Full Driving Licence
The salary and benefits for this role is dependent on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
· Company Vehicle
· Workplace Pension
· 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Opportunity for paid Overtime
If you are interested in this role, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com