Working for one of the UKs largest M&E Contractors, my client is currently recruiting for a qualified Gas Engineer on a permanent basis to carry out aftercare and warranty work on new build houses around Bedfordshire.
Working on a mobile basis around Bedfordshire, as a Gas Engineer, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out planned maintenance and warranty works
· Fault Finding and repairs
· Complete some installations.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
The successful Domestic Gas Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Gas Safe - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1, WAT1, CPA1
· Relevant Domestic Gas qualifications
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently
· Full Driving Licence
The salary and benefits for this role is dependent on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
· Company Vehicle
If you are interested in this role, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com