Mechanical Small Works Manager - Cambridgeshire - Permanent
A well-established Mechanical & Electrical contractor that provides both Installation and Maintenance services are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Small Works Manager to be based in their head office in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. They cover a wide range of sectors including various commercial projects - schools, hospitals, offices and M.O.D.
As the Mechanical Small Works Manager you will be responsible to manage projects up to the value of 100k.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Quoting of small works enquiries.
· Obtaining a constant flow of small works enquiries.
· Running of small works contracts or projects.
· Following company procedures.
· Liaising with customers.
· Liaising with directly employed Engineers and sub-contractors.
· Ensuring small works contracts are running to set programs.
· Providing pre-contract documents to relevant persons or companies.
· Providing support and training to staff when required
· Constantly updating company CRM.
· Completing small works projects within expected margins.
The salary and benefits will be dependent on experience but typically include the following:
· Competitive salary 40-48K
· Company pension scheme
· Company Car or Allowance
· Private medical package
· A chance to work for an exciting expanding company
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org