We are currently recruiting a Security and Patch Management Engineer on behalf of our Peterborough based client, working for a well renowned organisation who are market leaders in their industry.
Responsibilities will include:
· Perform Daily, Weekly and Monthly scheduled tasks relating to Patching and AV management when required.
· Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
· Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise
· Provide technical assistance to on-going projects and the transition of new customers when required.
· Ensure all implemented solutions are backed up with documentation.
· Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required.
· Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
· Actively seek to improve and grow own skill and knowledge base in appropriate areas.
Knowledge and experience in the following technologies would be advantageous.
· At least 2 - 3 years experience in a similar SLA driven support role
· Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications.
· Proven Customer service Skills .
· Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas.
· Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
· Windows Workstation 7/8/8.1/10
· Patch Management
· SEPM and other mainstream AV solutions
· Backup and Restore (VMWare, Backup Exec, etc.) basics
· Basic networking.
This in a permanent full-time position working a night shift from 9:00pm to 09:00am with 4 on 4 off. If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the skills and experience require then apply now as we are keen to hear from you as interviews are taking place shortly. So apply now and one of our team will be in contact if your application is being considered.