Role: Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Depending on Experience
Shift: Double Days
· To ensure that all site equipment runs at maximum efficiency.
· To attend to breakdowns promptly and ensure that all work orders and planned maintenance tasks are completed within agreed time frame.
· Support continuous improvement initiatives.
· Deliver training and support to move towards minor maintenance tasks being undertaken by operator level functions.
· To work with Team Leaders and others to promote a pride in the work areas keeping them clean, tidy and ensuring works do not compromise quality or safety or product or equipment.
· Support all aspects of the operation to ensure products are manufactured in a safe, hygienic, and efficient manner.
· Ensure individual accountability for best practise and keeping skills up to date
· You will also be required carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by lead engineer, production or shift managers or other members of the site management team.
· To attend to all site engineering breakdowns, returning equipment to operation with minimal down time.
· Advise on the procurement of any parts required, to allow purchase by the Engineering Supervisor/ Manager.
· Plan and complete tasks for self from PPM and Manufacturers schedules.
· Support production, with ideas and initiatives to optimise line efficiency.
· Complete relevant documentation in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
· To carry out all internally generated work orders derived from planned maintenance inspections, Health & Safety audits and engineering requests.
· Provide feedback to relevant personnel on issues and/or completion of tasks.
· Assist with Instruction and demonstration of efficient machine operation with production, hygiene and technical as required
· To carry out specific maintenance projects as may be requested from time to time.
Education and Experience
· Relevant Engineering qualifications with electrical bias
· Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical Sector or Food,
· Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office software.
Some weekend/Bank Holiday working may be required
If you are interested in this vacancey please apply via the link below, call 01733 666510 or email Kimberley.firstname.lastname@example.org