Senior Quantity Surveyor (Groundworks)
Salary up to £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance
I am working with a market leading Civil Engineering Contractor based near Crawley that are experiencing a controlled period of expansion. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
They specialise is delivering major Civil Engineering and Groundworks projects to a wide range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Projects generally included the construction of roads and sewers for private housing developments, all groundworks, harbours, sea defences and demolition.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be head office based near Crawley, however there will be a requirement to visit sites from time to time.
- Interim valuations on existing contracts, Re-measurement, Pre- pricing of variations - liaise with Client and Clients QS, Liaise with Contracts Managers/Foremen, Work under own initiative, Preparation and agreeing final accounts, Preparation of cost value reports, Prepare cash flow forecasts.
- A comprehensive level of commercial experience preferably with a Civil Engineering organisation.
- BSc or HND in Quantity Surveying
- Self-motivated and confident
- Financially Astute.
- Good communication skills
- A good decision maker who copes under pressure.
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Thomas Chase at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07885688292 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org