Electrical Project Engineer / Electrical Project Manager - Commercial and Residential projects - Cambridge
A leading national Building Services Contractor are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer / Electrical Project Manager to be based from their Cambridge office; this is an exciting opportunity join an expanding office for a well established business. The initial project with will be a £4m commercial project in Cambridge so you must live local.
They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including Education, Health, Defence, Residential and Commercial / Industrial.
As the Electrical Project Engineer / Electrical Project Manager you will be responsible to ensure the projects is completed according to schedule and budget undertaking effective planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable. You will also be required to manage a materials, subcontractor, installation, procurement and drawing programme to accord with installation and specification requirements. Throughout the installation its essential you manage labour and subcontractors ensuring compliance with specification and contract documentation
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Effective planning and project management skills.
· Experience of working on large new build projects
· Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served apprentice or relevant Electrical qualifications
· Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Strong results orientation.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com