Working for a building services company who have been established for over 90 years, I have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their Maintenance team. As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to cover the Essex area, as well as East Anglia and parts of London.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, working on a mobile basis, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance on Domestic and Commercial properties.
· Advise on and delivers effective, accurate and professional technical solutions to the clients customers.
· Routine and re-active maintenance of mechanical services systems.
· Complete installations.
· Contribute within the on-call rota, ensuring the 24/7, 365 promises to their clients
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
The successful Gas Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Relevant Domestic Gas Qualifications - Essential
· Relevant Commercial Gas Qualifications - Advantageous
· Previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence - Essential
The salary and package is dependant on experience but typically includes:
· Good competitive salary
· Fully expensed van
· Call out
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or firstname.lastname@example.org