Mechanical Supervisor - Based in Enfield - Domestic experience - 9 month project
A National M&E Contractor are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor to work on a residential project in Enfield, London for up to 9 months. The project involves the refurbishment of domestic heating systems in 360 flat across 4 tower blocks.
The candidate must hold SSSTS and have suitable long standing experience in the mechanical domestic heating industry.
The Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible for managing the quality of installation on site and the management of up to 20 trades and sub-contractors as well as liaising with all parties including the client and Project Manager to provide clear daily and weekly updates of progress.
You must have a good understanding of similar DOMESTIC projects involving ground source heat pumps, unvented cylinder, although they will not require electrical certification, however this would be an advantage.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Must hold SSSTS and varied domestic heating system experience.
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Control of mechanical labour.
· Attend project meetings with clients.
· Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com