Customer Product Manager (Project Manager) (304347)
£40,000 - 45,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- Wembley
13 February 2018
Customer Product Manager - Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a market leading business based in London ......
To manage project delivery according to agreed targets, budget and timescales.
To provide technical and project support.
To plan and estimate time and costs of a project creating requirements specifications and to delegate work packages to respective departments.
To support the sales team in promoting products and solutions to customers and prospects
Manage the technical relationship with clients
- · To document in detail the project's technical requirements and Customer acceptance criteria
- · To identify and agree tasks, objectives and targets
- · To agree, document and manage changes to original customer requirements
- · To deliver project updates to the customer and other members of the project team
- · To oversee user acceptance testing and customer sign-off prior to launch
Project delivery Focus area: Internal and external customer projects for card personalisation, data processing and data management systems
- · To adhere to companies Project Management processes and procedures as outlined in the relevant Process and WI documents.
- · To ensure that all project deliverables are agreed, met and documented, according to the agreed standards, during the course of the project life cycle.
- · To establish and update project plans
- · To estimate the time needed for each task and the overall project
- · To adjust the estimated time schedules and project deliverables
Technical sales support:
- Maintain knowledge of all Product and Solutions offerings
- Support sales team in customer presentations and events
- Have a knowledge of market activities in Financial sector
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information