M&E Estimating Manager - Building Services - Essex - Permanent
One of the UK's leading Mechanical and Electrical services providers are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Estimating Manager to be based in their Essex office. This established company undertakes projects within various commercial sectors including retail, education, leisure and residential.
A track record of having successfully estimated and secured a variety of Building Services projects covering Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential projects between the values of £100k - £15m, along with proven experience in dealing directly with clients.
As the M&E Estimating Manager Senior will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Oversee an existing estimating department of 4 M&E Estimators (2 Mechanical and 2 Electrical)
· Review and select tender bids.
· Manage estimating workload and client expectations.
· Represent the company at Pre, Mid and Post tender meetings.
· Preparation of tender submissions.
· Chair Win Work, Adjudication and Handover meetings.
· Follow company processes.
· Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers.
· Liaise with estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E quotation.
· Produce quantified schedule of rates.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· 10 years experience in the M&E within the mechanical/electrical building services industry.
· Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
· Mechanical or Electrical qualifications.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
· Looking to develop their career.
· Committed and self-driven.
· Methodical and thorough.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org