Electrical Contract Manager - Cambridge - Permanent - Commercial & Residential projects
A leading national Building Services Contractor is currently recruiting for an Electrical Contract Manager/Senior Electrical Project Manager to be based from their Cambridge office; this is an exciting opportunity join an expanding office for a well established business. They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including Education, Health, Defence, Residential and Commercial / Industrial.
As the Electrical Contract Manager/Senior Electrical Project Manager you will initially be overseeing three projects local to Cambridge across different sectors including education, healthcare and residential. You will ensure the projects are running accordingly with the installation and specification requirements whilst ensuring compliance with specification and contract documentation.
You will also need previous experience of financial control as you will be involved in the preparation and issue of Financial Progress Reports by providing a written report on material variances and final cost forecasts for both labour and materials.
Successful applicants will have the following experience:
· Experience of working on large commercial and residential new build projects.
· Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
· Electrically biased, but must be knowledgeable in both disciplines.
· Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
· Attending meetings with Principle Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Carry out project administration-progress reports.
· Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
· Lead, drive and encourage site teams.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org