Mechanical Supervisor - Cambridge - Commercial Projects
A leading national Building Services Contractor is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Supervisor to be based from their Cambridge office; this is an exciting opportunity join an expanding team working for a well established business.
They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including Education, Health, Goverment, and Leisure and Commercial / Industrial. Therefore you must have experience in medium to large new build and refurbishment projects within these sectors.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served Apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Control of mechanical labour.
· Attend project meetings with clients.
· Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com