Mechanical Site Manager - Based in Cambridge - Commercial projects
A leading M&E Contractor are currently looking for a Mechanical Site Manager to join their expanding team in Cambridge. The company has been trading in the East Anglia area for almost 50 years, providing M&E services to a wide range of clients and businesses, such as commercial offices, Research & Development, schools, colleges and universities. These projects typically range in value from £350k to £5m.
· Overseeing a multi-million pound commercial projects.
· Managing the mechanical package and overseeing the Mechanical Supervisors on site.
· The key point is ensuring Health & Safety procedures are adhered to.
· Managing the Sub-Contractors on site.
Successful applicants will have the following experience and qualifications:
· Experience of working as a Mechanical Site Manager for an M&E contractor.
· Good understanding of Health & Safety is key.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· First Aid.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com