Junior Developer - Front End
Our client, a leading parcel and carrier management software company, based in Newbury are looking to expand their development team with a Junior (Front End) Developer working in web technologies and backend projects.
The role will require close work with our clients agile team and external developers. You will also be required to work with the design and marketing team to ensure our client provides first class user-experiences to customers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· At least 18 months experience of working in a front-end development and experience of working with design teams to turn wireframes and designs into responsive web applications
· Appropriate software degree acquiring at least 2:1 qualification
· Experience of creating dynamic front-ends for API based backends (REST/GraphQL)
· Some experience of .Net or Node development
· Critical and Analytical thinker
· Ability to discus and present ideas and designs
· A high degree of creativity with an eye for detail
· Experience of usability principles for UI design would be beneficial
· Some experience with modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React/Redux)
· Exposure to web components (Polymer library)
In return our client offers a very competitive salary, excellent company benefits and development opportunities..
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading logistics company please submit interested CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will then give you a call to discuss in more details.