£40,000 or above
Our client, a software house based in Hale in Cheshire is looking to recruit an experienced Delphi Developer to join their expanding development team. You will be required to develop and maintain the companys desktop based products whilst working in an agile environment. You will also be open to dialling into customer sites and speak with internal / external customers via e-mail and over the phone to diagnose and fix development problems.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· At least 4 years Delphi experience (5.0 or above) and extensive use of objects and inheritance is an essential part of this role. You will have at least 2 years back end exposure working in SQL.
· Experience of mySQL (MariaDB) working within the desktop development environment (desirable).
· Build and deliver work to specification and within deadlines agreed with the development manager.
· Use own creativity to enhance and improve the look and feel of existing products and services.
· Ability to communicate to non-technical customers and an ability to dial into customer sites and speak with customers via e-mail and/or over the phone to diagnose and fix development problems.
· Keep up to date with programming news and technologies and suggesting improvements where appropriate. Also have an interest in developing skills in the web back end to support skills in the frot end.
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary, excellent company benefits and development opportunities.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading software company please submit interested CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.