Account Manager Required
Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our client based in Coventry who are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team in a fast paced working environment. The role will be part of an aggressive growth plan that our client are currently in the process of across the next 6 months, meaning that the role will bring with it a number of exciting opportunities.
The successful Account manager will :
-Plan and oversees enterprise?level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients.
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Develop client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs
- Plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. -Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
Duties of the role:
-Responsible and accountable for totality of client relationship for assigned
-Ensures the appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes.
-On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
-Support the client by acting as the voice of the customer, identifying product support and development needs and communicating needs internally.
-Maintains long term relationships with clients.
-Identifies new product services based on strategic direction of the client's business.
-Ensures quality service and operational performance is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards.
-Ensures accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis for assigned accounts.
- Work to revenue targets for new and existing accounts.
- Manages sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions. (Client Growth)
Required Experience: Typically Minimum 8 Years Relevant experience in client facing roles and/or financial industry.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree, Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, etc.; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
If you are looking to kick start 2018 with a new career- then click APPLY NOW!