We are working in partnership with a very well established Independent Accountancy Practice to recruit a Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant at a Partner Designate / Senior Manager level.
You will have full Client portfolio responsibility for a large mixed portfolio of varied personal tax, sole traders and Limited Companies, plus a small amount of audit work. You will help the firm to grow and direct it forwards.
Over time, there will also be the opportunity to purchase a part equity in the firm.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Reviewing and signing off of statutory accounts and audit work
· Tax - Personal and Corporate Tax Returns
· Point of escalation for the Client portfolio
· Engaging with Clients and advising on tax, accountancy and audit issues
· Overseeing the management and development of a small team
· Identifying new business and growing the firm in conjunction with the Partners
You will have the following skills / attributes:
· Fully Qualified - ACA or ACCA
· Must be able to verify that you have undertaken 10 audits or thereabouts in the last 2 years
· Extensive experience in a general practice firm with a range of personal tax, sole trader, Limited Company and audit work
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.