One of the fastest-growing mechanical engineering businesses in Cambridgeshire currently offers an excellent opportunity for Commercial Gas Engineer. They specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of commercial heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems and domestic hot water services.
My client work on a wide portfolio of buildings which includes care homes, MOD, Universities, Schools and commercial amongst others. You will be providing various services including servicing gas appliances, specialising in tracing and repairing faults on gas appliances and central heating systems. Completing gas certification, pipework repairs and gas and electrical safety checks so it is key you have the relevant mechanical qualifications and be multi skilled to provide the best service to the customers.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Working alongside and supporting Commercial Gas Engineers
- Carrying out minor remedial works.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant Commercial and Domestic Gas qualifications
- Previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
- Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
- Company Van.
- Callout Allowance.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email@example.com