Registered General, Mental Health and Learning Disability Nurses needed for immediate starts.
Our Client, based just outside the city of Norwich is looking to recruit experience nurses to join their specialist team in this small, independant hospital and expansion programme.
• Diploma/Degree inNursing
• A minimum of 2 Year post registration experience of working in a specialist mental health setting.
Essential Knowledge, Understanding and Values
• Practice within the scope of relevant professional code of conduct
• Manage within the scope of relevant professional code of conduct
• Understanding of and respect for patients with mental health issues
• Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights
• Understanding of and respect for the importance of maintaining and practicing privacy, dignity and
• Ensure actions contribute to quality
• Knowledge of physical health problems
• Knowledge of clinical governance and a commitment to clinical supervision
• Knowledge of the individual’s responsibility towards health and safety
• Knowledge and understanding of performance management and relevant HR policies and procedures.
• Understanding of working with other agencies/multi-disciplinary working
• Ability to treat patients with mental health illnesses and disabilities with respect and sensitivity
• Ability to manage safely, effectively and in confidence staff, patient and organisational requirements.
• Ability to effectively manage and resolve complaints and/or conflict in line with company policy.
• Ability to work within the full scope of the Professional Codes of Conduct.
• Ability to lead an empowered team
• Ability to manage staff conduct effectively and in line with company policy
• Ability to appropriately and confidently delegate tasks.
• Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care
• Ability to supervise and develop individuals’ skills, knowledge and competence.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a clinical team and work collaboratively with patients
• Ability to work alone
• Excellent communication skills; oral, written and non-verbal
• Excellent listening skills
• Present reports and use data effectively
• Maintain clear and legible documentation
• Good IT skills
• Ability to demonstrate an organised approach to work, prioritise and meet deadlines
• Use own initiative and take decisions
• To be able to work within the organisations policies and procedures at all times
• Ability to co-ordinate and lead junior staff
• Willing to work flexible shift patterns to meet the needs of the service.
• Ability to problem solve with regard to out of hours activity and where necessary attend the hospital out
Interviews are being arranged immediately so if you would like to know more about this exciting new opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 728400