Job Location - United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- Milton Keynes
Job Type Permanent
Posted 07 December 2017
Seeking and Part Qualified Accounting role with an Analytical leaning and real potential for progression?
I am currently working with a fast paced and progressive organisation based in Milton Keynes who is currently looking to add to their finance function with a Commercial Finance Analyst.
This organisation has seen and continues to see rapid growth and are seeking a candidate that can hit the ground running with their reporting skills and ability to analyse the various projects the organisation has running at any one time.
Duties within the role include:
· Revenue and margin performance reporting.
· Review and analysis of project finances, identifying areas of risk and opportunities where profit and revenue can be increased
· Reviewing monthly sales invoices
· Building reports for all new projects and ensuring that the finances are tracked from conception to completion of the project
· Consistently developing new reporting measures for projects
· Developing relationships with the Project Teams and Managers.
To be suitable for this position you will ideally be part qualified under either CIMA or ACCA or at a significant qualified by experience level. This is a fast paced organisation and so you will be used to performing financial duties within a similar environment. Due to the nature of the business you will have exposure to multiple currencies as well as overseas locations. System wise, you will have a high level of Excel to aid your analytics and use of ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle or being very experienced with Sage and all its facets will be advantageous.
This role is performed over a 40 hour week and is based in Milton Keynes with free on site parking.