Working for an award winning and very well established M&E company, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Domestic Gas Engineer to join their maintenance and servicing division in and around the Cambridge area.
As a Domestic Gas Engineer you will be required to work on housing association contracts on a mobile basis, therefore, you must be personable with a good attitude and customer service skills.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
· Small works installations
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Relevant Domestic Gas qualifications - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1, WAT1, CPA1
· Previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Experience as a Gas Engineer
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and benefits is dependant on experience but will include:
· Competitive salary
· Van and Fuel card
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or firstname.lastname@example.org