REGISTERED NURSES - For Nationwide positions
Are you a registered Nurse?
RGN, RMN, RLDN?
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent Care?
Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Would you like to work in various specialisms to suit you?
Interaction Health & Social Care have hours available across a multitude of specialisms to suit your availability. All staff are free to choose from full or part time hours to accommodate you and your commitments.
- Assisting and planning Nursing Care requirements
- Monitoring patients conditions
- Administering medications, injections and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- To promote and maintain an environment conducive to meeting the needs of the patients
- Dealing with emergencies
- Organising workloads
- Providing advice and promoting good health
Work is available within the following settings / environments around the Country!
· Nursing Homes
· Acute settings
· Specialist units
· Private Hospitals
Qualifications / Essential Criteria:
· Current Nursing Qualification (PIN)
· In date registration with the NMC
· Right to work within the UK
· Indemnity insurance
· The ability to communicate both verbally and written
· Good record keeping
· Own transport is desirable but not essential
To make an appointment please contact us on 01603 728400 or alternatively please submit your CV to Lisa.Bartlett@interactionrecruitment.co.uk