Role: Maintenance Technician (Multiple positions)
Shift: Double Shift and 3 shift rotating pattern
Salary depending on shift and experience.
We currently have a requirement for a few Maintenance Technician's to join our Operations team. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for repair and maintenance of moulding, assembly and packaging systems within operational area. Also, to ensure all repairs completed are fit for purpose and follow the companies H&S requirements.
· Complete reactive repairs and undertake root cause investigations for quality related issues, implementing or advising on corrective action to ensure that failures are non- repeatable and production output levels are maintained.
· Schedule and undertake planned preventative maintenance (PPM), ensuring that all supplies, materials and parts are available, in accordance with guidance notes, developing and evolving the guidance notes with engineering where appropriate, to ensure that equipment is operating at optimum output at all times with minimum unplanned disruption/interruption to the production process.
· Provide systems maintenance knowledge , training and advice to support the manufacturing teams and in the development of work instructions, batch records, equipment logs and other device history documents to ensure that they are up to date and that production processes are compliant, capable and robust.
· Provide assistance with the installation of, debug and validation of process equipment to ensure that it is operational and meets with the production requirements and specification.
· Operate in accordance with Health and safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policies and cGMP reporting any unsafe conditions.
· Identify and propose process and systems improvement opportunities and support changes to these procedures, where agreed, to ensure continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
· Complete training and maintain individual records for SOPs, WIs, SWGs and QA forms ensuring that they are followed within the manufacturing area and are accurate for activities undertaken.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
· City & Guilds General Mechanical, Engineering, Electrical Systems, General Maintenance Techniques or equivalent.
· Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical trade apprenticeship.
· Working knowledge of statistical control systems and the ability to use drawing manuals and circuit diagrams as appropriate.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
· Machine control systems - PLC/ASI/Pneumatics/HMI.
· Experience in vision systems, pneumatics and printer/laser marking systems would be advantageous.
For further information please call Hollie Church on 01733 666510 or just follow the link below to apply.
Maintenance engineer/multi skilled engineer/technician/shift engineer/apprenticeship/hnc/electrical engineer/