Role: Engineering Supervisor
Shift: Permanent Nights
· Multi-skilled Background
About Our Client
My client has recently invested thousands of pounds in new machinery, and the facility due to continued growth.
The Engineering Supervisor will be ensuring the machines perform to their best ability with the least amount of downtime. With the growth the role will involve a variety of tasks such as site services, installs, builds along with the general Maintenance tasks. YOu wiill be responsible for ensuring they have cover for all days along with ensuring the plant is running effectively and efficiently.
You will be working on a night shift basis for this role. Machinery will include a variety of conveyors, rotating equipment, vacuum forming and multi head weighers as part of a team of maintenance staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Attending to breakdowns
· To complete regular machine maintenance programmes to reduce packing downtime.
· Suggest recommendations to the Engineering Manager.
· To be responsible for the recording of parts used and diagnostics of each breakdown.
· Assist in optimising PPMs and condition monitoring systems
· Conduct PPMs and scheduled maintenance on time
· Fault finding
· Replace and repair servos, motors, pulleys etc.
The Successful Applicant
Our successful candidate will be an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer.
You will possess the following attributes:
· Track record in maintenance and optimisation
· worked within a fast paced environment such as FMCG/Pharma/Plastics/Packaging/ExForces
· Working knowledge of PLCs
· Minimum of 16th Edition
· Electrically biased would be preferred
· Autonomous personality
Should you be interested in the above role please apply following the link below or contact Hollie on 01733 666510.
maintenance supervisor/engineering supervisor/shift engineer/lead engineer/technician/multi skilled/electrical supervisor/electrical engineer