Our established and growing Client in Watford is looking to recruit an Aquisitions Finance Supervisor on a full time, permanent basis with immediate effect.
This is a newly created role and you will be responsible for the acquisition accounting for a large number of acquired entities. The purpose of the role is to ensure the financial transition of all acquired entities is as smooth as possible.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Acquisition accounting for all newly acquired entities
· Reconciliations of amounts owed to vendors post completion
· Ensuring compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
· Ensuring all transactions are correctly and accurately analysed between pre and post acquisition
· Ensuring all pre acquisition statutory liabilities are monitored and settled as appropriate
· Liaising with staff of the newly acquired entities and helping the transition to group procedures
· Reviewing cash and debtor analysis
· Managing 1 x direct report
You will have the following skills / attributes:
· ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant
· Ideally 2 years PQE in a SME accountancy practice
· Knowledge of accounting principles and management accounts
· Previous exposure to an acquisitive background
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Empathetic and compassionate
· A full, clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle - occasional travel may be necessary to locations throughout the UK
If the above role is of interest to you, please do apply straight away and your application will certainly be considered.