A leading contractor is currently seeking an experienced and driven Site Manager who is a strong all-rounder and understands all facets of modern construction techniques.
As a Site Manager you will directly report into the Project Manager on site and will work collaboratively with them to drive standards.
The project is a £3.5m, 40 week new build project in Central Bristol. You will be responsible for managing the construction ensuring that a consistently high standard of work is completed on time.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the site alongside the Project Manager
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring theyre in line with the programme of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors long term and short term programme and monitor performance
- Planning work schedules as well as producing weekly progress reports
- Attending weekly management meetings and liaising with other members of staff from the operational and commercial teams
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Site Manager
- Good knowledge of modern construction techniques with strong attention to detail
- Managed a commercial project from inception through to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage subcontractors to ensure the project is finished on time
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid
For full details please contact Mark Hazelton at Interaction Recruitment on 0117 934 9509 or email your CV to email@example.com