My Client is looking for an experienced Software Developer to work in a fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of the website and supporting business systems and you will be reporting to the Head of IT.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Writing programming coding either from inception or by adapting the existing code to meet business needs.
· To be involved at all stages of the development life analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging and support.
· To deliver code which is well tested and consistently error free.
· Editing existing content and updating the website.
· Testing the website and supporting systems and identify any technical problems.
· A key contributor to the continued success and growth of the business.
· Creating back up files.
· To be aware of the latest software development technologies and methodologies
· C#.net and .net development skills.
· Strong/proven knowledge of C#.net (Visual Basic/VB.net jQuery - an advantage).
· Good knowledge of Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio and Microsoft TFS.
· Ability to work alone using your own initiatives and ideas as well as working alongside the senior members of the company.
· Creativity - someone who can proactively come up with ideas to do things better on a daily basis.
· Manage to meet tight deadlines
· Pro-active in approach
· Flexibility to working hours to get projects completed in time.