Electrical Estimator - Commercial projects - based in Cambridge
A leading M&E Contractor are currently looking for an Electrical Estimator to join their expanding team in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. The company has been trading in the East Anglia area for almost 50 years, providing M&E services to a wide range of clients and businesses, such as commercial offices, Research & Development, schools, colleges and universities. These projects typically range in value from £350k to £5m.
As the Electrical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing electrical estimates of values up to £5 million, so previous experience is essential.
The Electrical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists.
· Liaising with other members of the estimating team and Contracts Managers.
· Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
· Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience within in similar position as Electrical Estimator.
· Electrical qualifications.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com